A bunch of talks, presentations, articles, and papers that I've found useful. All of these resources are free from their authors (except the books).
- Keynote - JSON Graph: Reactive REST at Netflix
- Rich Hickey: Deconstructing the Database
- ElixirConf 2015 - Keynote: Elixir Should Take Over the World by Jessica Kerr
- React.js Conf 2015 - Data fetching for React applications at Facebook
- Building and Deploying Relay with Facebook
- Event Sourcing with MongoDB
- The First Few Milliseconds of an HTTPS Connection
- Making Sense of Stream Processing
The Guerilla Guide to Interviewing
In principle, it’s simple. You’re looking for people who are smart, and get things done.
- Fixing Venture Capital
Video tutorial series
"Out of the Tar Pit" by Mosely and Marks
Complexity is the root cause of the vast majority of problems with software today. Unreliability, late delivery, lack of security...